A good night’s sleep is what you need
Our body is like a factory that performs so many functions 24×7, without a break, hence it is very important that this factory gets proper rest to rejuvenate.
Even when you rest the body, it doesn’t really do the same but it makes use of the time to:
- Heal damaged cells
- Boosts immune system
- Recover from all day activities
- Recharge the heart and cardiovascular system to deal with the activities next day.
The importance and value of a good night’s sleep and how it helps our body are:
- Improves concentration and productivity
- Good sleepers tend to eat fewer calories
- Improves memory
- Spurs creativity
- Curbs inflammation
- Avoids accidents
Let us understand the sleep cycle
Sleep pattern includes two recurring phases:
- REM- Rapid eye movement
REM occupies 20-25% of total sleep.
During REM sleep dreams occur, which is essential for our mind to process and consolidate emotions, memories and stress.
It is vital for learning, stimulating the brain regions used in learning and developing new skills.
- NREM- Non rapid eye movement
Both these phases are equally important
NREM occupies 75-80% of total sleep each night. Most health benefits of sleep like tissue growth and repair happen during this phase.
During NREM phase, energy is restored and hormones essential for growth and repair are released.
If both cycles are interrupted a number of times due to any reason, than our body misses out on vital body processes, which have a negative impact on our general health and well-being.
What Happens If You Do Not Get Proper Sleep?
If due to any reason you do not get proper REM and NREM cycle of sleep, then your body does not get a chance to recharge properly.
The Result Of Poor Sleep Can Be Seen And Felt In The Form Of:
- Drowsiness, irritation and depression
- Unable to take in new information
- Poor decision making
- Difficulty in remembering things
- Unhealthy food cravings leading to weight gain
- Affects glucose metabolism and Type2 Diabetes risk
- Increased risk of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Affects emotional and social interactions
Why One Finds It Difficult To Sleep?
This could happen due to a number of reasons including both medical and psychiatric causes, unhealthy sleep habits, specific substances and biological factors.
- Nasal/sinus allergies
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Parkinson’s disease
- Chronic pain of any kind
- Strong emotional state
- Food habits
If you are battling any of these problems, which is giving you sleepless nights then, Bagdara Farms have the perfect solution in a bottle named Soja-a
What Is Soja-a?
- Soja-a, is 100% organic and does all the things that are needed to ensure that you are able to enjoy your beauty sleep.
- Saja-a is Curcumin fortified, which is nature’s most potent anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and detoxifying agent. All these properties combat all the causes that may give you sleepless nights.
Why Is Soja-A The Perfect Solution To Fight All Sleep Related Problems?
- Soja-a is a miracle product from Bagdara Farms, which boasts of powerful anti-oxidant properties, which in turn fights and checks free radicals getting rid of stress and thus helping you relax. A relaxed mood and mind leads to sound sleep.
- Soja-a is high in Curcumin that is a potent anti-inflammatory and combats different kinds of inflammation in the body, which may affect our sleep patterns. Soja-a fights and takes care of all such problems.
- Soja-a with its high curcumin content plays a proactive role in keeping your mood uplifted, by enhancing brain chemicals like nanoadrenaline and serotonin and also increases production of dopamine, which controls our reaction to pleasure or pain. This uplifts your mood and a happy you means happy sleep.
- Soja-a has potent anti-oxidant properties, which act as a relaxant and helps us sleep better.
- Soja-a gets rid of allergies that may offset insomnia and restlessness due to the potent anti-septic and anti-biotic properties of Curcumin present in it.
- Saja-a can have a positive effect on sleep patterns if taken as part of diet.
- Soja-a not only soothes the nerves but also helps in lowering blood sugar levels, thus relaxing you.
- Soja-aboosts the immune system and helps one sleep better.
- The anti-oxidant property of Soja-a helps in detoxifying the liver thus ensuring smooth digestion and helping one sleep better.
Say Sayonara to sleepless nights and order your very own bottle of this wonder product and enjoy beautiful dreams.
Friendly Advice: Even though Soja-a, is proven to be 100% organic, it is always advisable to begin with smaller dosage and then increase gradually.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=sleeping+problems+with+curcumin