Detox your Liver with this wonder-drug from the farms of Bagdara! “Livturm”
To understand how anything that you consume could help improve the function of any organ inside your body, one must also understand how that organ fundamentally functions.
What is the significance of Liver in Human Body?
- The Liver sits inside the protection cover of the Rib Cage, on the right side of your belly. It also happens to be the heaviest organ in the human body. The functions carried out by this extremely resilient organ are vital to the overall well-being of the body and mind.
- To put it simply, the liver is responsible for processing micro-nutrients from the food we eat, produce Bile, detox the body from all the pathogens and build the proteins which are useful for elementary functions like blood clotting.
- Liver Inflammation is commonly occurring phenomenon. In most cases, liver inflammation may go medically undetected. However, in case of severe inflammation or Hepatitis, these aforementioned vital functions can be hindered. Let’s take a closer look:
Processing of Micro-Nutrients:
- The digestive tract breaks the food we eat into smaller bits, and eventually the micro-nutrients are then carried by the blood stream through the Hepatic-Portal vein, into the liver.
- Depending on the body needs, the liver is naturally programmed to process these nutrients. Some of these nutrients may even be stored for quick energy.
- Bile is a yellowish-green colored fluid, made by the liver and stored in the sac beneath, called the Gallbladder that assists in breaking down and digesting that greasy steak loaded with fat as it passes from the stomach to the intestines.
- All the blood inside our body must pass from the stomach to the liver. The liver then cleanses the blood from the toxins like drugs, dead cells, protein and old hormones. A damaged liver means that the blood still carrying toxins will reach the other parts of the body. Like the Brain.
- Various forms of protein cells are manufactured inside the Liver. This is important for reduction in time required for blood clotting.
One of the best ways to get rid of toxic metabolic waste in our body is to ensure that the food we intake supports the body’s natural method of eliminating metabolic wastes and the onslaught of chemicals we are exposed to in our air, water, soil, and food.
Turmeric is one such ancient ayurvedic spice, known to possess several magical healing properties. One of which is to detoxify the liver!
Turmeric has been the primary ingredient for ages, in the list of spices used by Indians in their food.
It derives its medicinal properties from the compounds called Curcuminoids. One of which, Curcumin, is the most active compound.
The organically produced Livturm, from the jungles of Bandhavgarh, M.P, is rich in Cucumin!
Curcumin is the main active-ingredient that exhibits powerful anti-inflammatory properties, and is also a strong anti-oxidant. Let’s look closer:
Medically beneficial Bio-active compounds:
The Turmeric from farms contains only a small percentage (3%) of Curcumin. Livturm on the other hand uses a turmeric extract that is predominantly rich with Curcumin. This fat soluble compound plays the important role of breaking down that greasy steak as it passes through the digestive tract.
Natural Anti-Inflammatory properties:
The Curcumin rich Livturm can cure the severe inflammation in the Liver by inhibiting various molecules that are responsible for inflammation and in-turn for various diseases like Cancer, Cardiac, Metabolic and Alzheimer’s.
Dramatic rise in the Anti-oxidant capacity:
Oxidation is what causes ageing. It is caused by the existence of Free radicals, potentially harmful molecules and unpaired electrons. These then eat away the organs, DNA, proteins and fatty acids. Just like oxidation of Iron that would eventually rust. The curcumin in Livturm is a powerful anti-oxidant due to its chemical structure and also enhances the production of body’s own anti-oxidant enzymes.
Here’s a Livturm-tea recipe to get you started:
- 1 tbsp. Livturm
- 2 tbsp. Ginger
- 5 tbsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch black-pepper
- 2 tbsp. Raw honey
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp. Vanilla extract
- Boiling water
- Fill the mug halfway with boiling water
- Add Livturm and ginger
- Cover and let steep for 10-15 minutes
- Stir in the pepper, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Fill the remainder of the mug with the coconut milk
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28860764