Breathing in good health & happy life with best organic curcumin
The old axiom, “Life is in the breath, he who half breathes, half-lives” is true even today, probably more so now than when it was coined.
The air we breathe in today is full of so many harmful germs, viruses, bacteria and toxic fumes that our health is always at risk.
Breathing is what keeps us going, it is that keeps the body engine lubricated, so if this process is hampered in any way, our health takes the worst hit.
You might have any kind of breathing problem but a better understanding helps you take control, which is vital for living an active and productive life.
Breathing problems could be set off because of varied reasons; some people have difficulty breathing when they catch a cold while others may find it difficult to breathe due to bouts of acute sinusitis.
Sinusitis makes it difficult to breathe through the nose for a week or two till the inflammation dies or recedes and the sinuses begin to drain out.
When You Have Breathing Disorders You Are Generally Short Of Breath Which Could Be Brought On By:
- Lung problems like asthma and chronic pulmonary disease.
- Heart problem like cardiovascular disease and heart failure.
You Might Also Feel Shortness Of Breath Due To:
- Infection of the airways like croup, pneumonia, flu and even common cold.
- Infection related to fever.
- Chronic muscular and neurological problems.
Many Breathing Problems Are Chronic Like:
The nasal passage is a pathway for viruses and allergens to enter your lungs, thus making the nose and sinuses the cause of many lung disorders.
The inflammation of the nasal passage or sinus may trigger reflexes and cause asthma.
COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) can lead to emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Tuberculosis, lung cancer, pneumonia and lung related disease brought on by HIV/AIDS can also lead to breathing problems.
Breathing disorders doesn’t just trouble you while you are awake they also trouble you in sleep.
Disorders That Obstruct Your Breathing While Sleeping Are Called Sleep Related Breathing Disorders.
- Obstructive sleep apnea makes you stop breathing while asleep due to obstruction in the airway, this makes you snore loudly or make choking sounds till you begin to breathe normally.
- Central sleep apnea makes you stop or slow down breathing in an on and off cycle. This is generally related to brain or heart problem rather than obstruction in the airways.
When you are plagued by these problems and signs, do not panic as Bagdara Farms have just the product for you, named Asthumin.
Asthumin from Bagdara Farms is 100% organic armed with the pharmacological properties of Curcumin to ensure that all your breathing problems vanish without a trace and you can breathe easy.
Asthumin is 100% organic, free of insecticides and pesticides, manufactured under the strictest and cleanest of environment to ensure that the purity and potency of the product is never compromised.
The anti-oxidant property of curcumin kills free radicals that may cause obstruction of the airways helping you breathe freely.
Curcumin in Asthumin has therapeutic properties and is a phytochemical with a wide range of protective power to help in COPD ( chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) which regulates your breathing.
Scientific studies have shown that Curcumin has pharmacological, anti-tumoral and wound healing properties, which makes it a potent weapon against COPD.
Curcumin in Asthumin is a potent anti-inflammatory, which alleviates the symptoms preventing the situation from worsening.
- Inflammation is generally at the root of all health problems and it has been confirmed that asthma is brought on by inflammation of airways, which leads to breathing problems.
- Curcumin’s efficacy in reducing and inhibiting inflammation reduces and ameliorates breathing problems.
- Asthumin is Curcumin enriched and nature’s powerful anti-inflammatory agent thus attacking the cause of inflation in the airways (the most common cause of most lung diseases.
- The anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin in Asthumin obviates symptoms of bronchitis such as wheezing and shortness of breath.
- The anti-inflammatory property of Curcumin in Asthumin checks inflammation of sinuses giving relief from acute sinusitis.
- Curcumin in Asthumin is an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant anti-septic, which strengthens the immunity system. As Curcumin boosts the immune system it enhances the lung health making our body functions better and stronger.
To fight all these problems order your very own bottle of Asthumin by Bagdara Farms.
The Best Way To Take Asthumin:
- Add ½ teaspoon Asthumin, a pinch of black pepper (enhances absorption), and 1 teaspoon salt and boil in 1 cup of water. Consume twice daily.
A word of caution, even though Asthumin is 100% organic it is advisable to proceed with caution and begin with a smaller dosage and increase gradually.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27866296