Enlarged prostate: a complex problem
All his life, he slept like a stone. But now, there’s an annoying trip to the bathroom every night, sometimes once or twice a night.
For most men, these nightly bathroom runs may be the first sign of an enlarged prostate. Other symptoms may include trouble starting a stream of urine, leaking, or dribbling. And, like gray hair, an enlarged prostate is a natural by-product of getting older.
Trouble is, the nightly bathroom runs become more frequent — eventually edging their way into the daytime routine.
“They can’t sit through a meeting or a plane flight without getting up”
It’s a problem that has several names:
Enlarged prostate, benign prostate hyperplasia or simply BPH.
What Is Enlarged Prostate?
It is a condition in men in which, the prostate gland is enlarged and not cancerous. It’s also called Enlarged prostate, benign prostatic hypertrophy or benign prostatic obstruction.
As the prostate enlarges, the gland presses against and pinches the urethra. The bladder wall becomes thicker. Eventually, the bladder may weaken and lose the ability to empty completely, leaving some urine in the bladder. The narrowing of the urethra and urinary retention—the inability to empty the bladder completely—cause many of the problems associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Enlarged Prostate Symptoms And Causes
Symptoms of enlarged prostate can include:
- A weak or slow urinary stream
- A feeling of incomplete bladder emptying
- Difficulty starting urination
- Frequent urination
- Urgency to urinate
- Getting up frequently at night to urinate
- A urinary stream that starts and stops
- Straining to urinate
- Continued dribbling of urine
- Returning to urinate again minutes after finishing
What Causes Enlarged Prostate?
The cause of enlarged prostate is not well understood; however, it occurs mainly in older men.
Throughout their lives, men produce testosterone, a male hormone, and small amounts of estrogen, a female hormone. As men age, the amount of active testosterone in their blood decreases, which leaves a higher proportion of estrogen.
It may occur because the higher proportion of estrogen within the prostate increases the activity of substances that promote prostate cell growth.
Who Is More Likely To Develop Enlarged Prostate?
Men with the following factors are more likely to develop enlarged prostate:
- Age- 40 years and older
- Family history of benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Medical conditions such as obesity, heart and circulatory disease, and type 2 diabetes
- Lack of physical exercise
- Erectile dysfunction
What Are The Complications Of Enlarged Prostate?
The complications of enlarged prostate may include
- Acute urinary retention
- Chronic, or long lasting, urinary retention
- Blood in the urine
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Bladder damage
- Kidney damage
- Bladder stones
How Is Enlarged Prostate Diagnosed?
A health care provider diagnoses enlarged prostate based on
- A personal and family medical history
- A physical exam
- Medical tests
- A prostate-specific antigen (PSA) blood test
- Urodynamic tests
- Transrectal ultrasound
How Is Enlarged Prostate Treated?
- Lifestyle changes
- Minimally invasive procedures
Again all these treatments do carry some very serious side effects like :
Hives, rash, itching, shortness of breath, rapid pounding, or irregular heartbeat painful erection of the penis that lasts for hours , swelling of the eyes, face, tongue, lips, throat, arms, hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs , chest pain , dizziness or fainting when standing up suddenly , sudden decrease or loss of vision , blurred vision , sudden decrease or loss of hearing , chest pain, dizziness, or nausea during sexual activity.
So , why not to try something that is free from side effects and is purely natural and herbal??
Bagdara farms have launched a product named Mexamin –S3, which is purely herbal, free from any pesticides and artificial fertilizers and can go in a long way while working to cure this enlarged prostate problem.
What Good Can Mexamin-S3 Do?
Mexamin – S3 contains the very fine and good quality of curcumin in it, which is very well known for its therapeutic properties.
- Curcumin’s potent anti-inflammatory activity serves to be therapeutic in case of enlarged prostate. It helps in reducing inflammatory markers of the disease.
- Its antioxidant property, anti microbial property and reno-protective (kidney protective) property helps in reducing occurrence of urinary infections.
- Mexamin –S3 reduces inflammation in Prostatitis. Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial property can help treat and prevent recurrence of prostatitis.
- Mexamin –S3‘s antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties help support the body’s inflammatory response, by fighting inflammation and aging.
Regular treatment for enlarged prostate involves anti-hormonal agents, which do not help in reducing inflammation. Mexamin-S3 loaded with curcumin can serve as an adjuvant treatment to standard therapy.
To sum up, Mexamin –S3 helps reduce the symptoms associated with prostate enlargement and also protects from side effects of conventional treatment.
Time goes on, so whatever you are going to do, do it now. Don’t wait; it’s just a click away.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2324193