Instant Glow for Men with Curcumin
For just about too long men have been stereotyped as gruff cavemen with just a bar of soap and a razor to their name as far as skincare products are concerned. Over the last decade this picture has changed considerably especially since the age of the metrosexual man dawned upon us.
With clear skin, perfectly trimmed and groomed hair, manicured finger nails and a dress sense to kill for, today’s modern man is set to win many a hearts. In fact the number of male specific lotions, face washes and creams available in the market today is proof enough that today’s man no longer fits into the mold of a brute and more importantly being a brute does not necessarily portray manliness!
These men are not just scoring brownie points with the ladies but also acing interviews, giving killer performances at work and in general exuding a confidence and charisma that makes them successful at anything they place their finger on.
When it comes to skin care men seem to have a slightly harder task set for them as opposed to women. This is because:
• A man’s skin produces more sebum than a woman’s skin which results in more oiliness in case of men. This is probably because testosterone is known to trigger elevated sebum production. Clearly men need a skin care routine which takes care of this oiliness effectively.
• Men also have thicker skin with bigger pores as compared to women. These pores are major catchments for dust and other irritants.
• Shaving is a major contributor to many skin woes amongst men. Apart from the nicks and cuts, if not done well, shaving causes inflamed, sensitive skin that is more susceptible to damage.
• Wrinkles appear faster on men than women because all the shaving over the years leaves the pores open which then lose collagen and elasticity faster.
Having listed all of the above, it is still a known fact that men would be least interested in owning 700 products each for a different facet of their face and skin. Instead, unlike women, they would rather have no more than a couple of basic things if not just one and be done with this whole skincare hullabaloo.
In the market these days, men’s skincare ranges are available by the dozen especially since beauty brands have suddenly identified this as a major untapped market. These products are however way more chemically laced than those for women because men’s skins are known to be tougher and it is falsely believed that they need harsher chemicals to clean their skin. Years of exposure to such strong compositions can lead to serious side effects.
So, instead of falling into this trap of chemical cosmetics, we recommend going the traditional route and following what our ancestors have been preaching for centuries – the magical special spice curcumin that can cure practically every skin problem.
• Curcumin has very strong anti-inflammatory powers that are super helpful in soothing any form of skin inflammation. The harsh effects of shaving products on a man’s skin can be alleviated by using a curcumin based face pack at least once a week.
• Furthermore, curcumin is known to possess anti-microbial and antiseptic properties as well, which means that any infection caused due to excess sebum produced by the hair follicles can be nipped in the bud by a simple curcumin face pack.
• With age-defying and detoxifying agents present in curcumin, it fights wrinkles and oxidative stress caused by environmental pollutants.
• All these benefits can be accrued by just using one simple product, once a week, is by far the biggest factor for men to consider while deciding to give it a try.
Bagdara Farms brings this very curcumin supplement by name of Selfieme-10X to your doorstep at the click of a key on your computer or phone. Curcumin produced at Bagdara Farms is of very high quality and contains absolutely no chemical additives. It is organic and natural too. Originating at this pristine facility in the jungles of Bandhavgarh, Selfieme-10X is pure and without any residues from chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
How to use Selfieme-10X to get fair skin?
Once or twice every week prepare this quick face pack using very basic things found in every kitchen-
• Oily skin – 1/2 a teaspoon of Selfieme-10X should be mixed with ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and about 2 teaspoons of honey. Blend these together to form a smooth paste. Apply this paste to those areas of the skin that are affected by acne scars or redness. Let the paste work on your skin for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
• Dry skin – Mix 2 tablespoons of ground oats, 1 teaspoon of Selfieme-10X, 1 teaspoon of honey and about 3 tablespoons of milk. Blend these together to form a smooth paste. Apply this paste to the affected areas. Allow this to dry for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26215463