Do You Believe In Nature’s Call For Curing Asthma?
Taking responsibility of our own health and well being should be our foremost goal; however we seldom give this a serious thought. The harrowing condition of asthma has many excruciating tales that are enough to say that asthma is a distressing condition. However, the good news is that self care and taking palpable measures can reduce the risk of asthma and the peril of it getting worse. The measures could be a simple change in the lifestyle, or self care which should be an integral part of our lives.
Easy preventive measures for us to keep asthma away:
- Keeping asthma under control and preventing asthma attacks involves, knowing what might trigger this condition.
- In case you are a smoker, then you must consider quitting smoking.
- You may be a pet lover, but a pet and pollens can only aggravate the painful condition. So, keep a safe distance and continue to shower your affection.
- Stay safe from the wind chill during the extremely cold weather outside.
The Golden Touch
The magical bio-active curcumin extract makes it the most sought after spice all around the globe. The plethora of pharmalogical properties and its potential to prevent inflammation is what gives it an edge in treating and preventing Asthma.
How Turmeric is beneficial for Asthma?
- Strengthens Immune system responses
The bio-active curcumin can ameliorate immune system responses due to its excellent immunomodulatory ability and stimulates body’s responses in case of any infections such as Asthma.
- Tames Asthma
Turmeric stalls the release of t-lymphocytes and prevents the frequency of attacks.
- As Potential Anti-Microbial
With plethora of anti-microbial properties, Turmeric acts as a shield against fungi, bacteria and viruses. It is an efficient inhibitor of bacterial growth, which stimulates upper respiratory tract infections.
- Anti-inflammatory Ability
The breathing obstructions in asthma occur due to inflammation in the lungs, Turmeric as an innate healer aids the free airflow in the airways and soothes the muscle spasms and relieves you of asthmatic inflammation.
So, the above are just a few properties in the ocean of goodness this spice brings to us. When we talk about turmeric, you cannot help but notice that the Bagdara Farms, the Mecca of turmeric farming is bringing at your door step, nature’s best produce, which is natural and organic.
Why Asthumin for Asthma?
- This special formulation is a blessing for your respiratory system; Asthumin inhibits the root cause leukotrienes, the inflammatory chemical produced by the immune cells in response to allergies. Asthumin is an excellent add-on therapy in case of this rather painful malady.
- Curcumin the magical bio-active ingredient in Asthumin has some wonderful anti-inflammatory properties. The curcumin, which is in abundance in Asthumin manipulate every chemical which causes inflammation and reduces airway obstruction, giving you that much needed relaxed breathing.
- Asthumin’s anti-oxidant properties weave its magic by scavenging out nitric oxide and alleviate oxidative damage in Asthma.
- Asthumin busts allergen induced asthma and soothes the airways off any obstruction.
- Asthumin has a broad spectrum with its super anti-microbial activity, that wages a war against bacteria, virus and fungi to give you the most healthy lungs ever, without causing any side effects
The truth is that the simplest things are found in nature, so make this simple and economical product a part of your life and promote a life full of quality and longevity.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27789120