Prevent your Dog from Arthritis pain
The miracle herb which is also termed the golden spice, Turmeric comes from Asia primarily. It is extensively used in cooking and also has a role in traditional medicine. It has a plethora of pharmacological properties like being anti-microbial, anti-allergy, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial etc.
The active components of turmeric are curcuminoids which are responsible to give it the characteristic yellow colour and also the vast antioxidant and other properties that it possesses. The most important curcuminoid happens to be curcumin in turmeric.
To find the maximum percentage of curcumin is a difficult task and the commercial turmeric available in the market has very less quantity of it. Therefore, its medicinal properties are not so profound.
At Bagdara Farms, we boast of healthy and fully natural products that are home grown organically so that their nutrient content is maintained. We have all kinds of products with the therapeutic properties of curcumin that is made maximum use of. One such product from Bagdara is Barkumin for your pet dogs.
Barkumin is very helpful to prevent and treat dog diseases like arthritis and many others, owing to its high content of curcumin.
What is dog arthritis?
Canine arthritis or dog arthritis is such a physical condition that leads to pain and inflammation in the joints of dogs. With repeated movement and degeneration over the years, there are injuries and degradation in the joint areas of dogs. The soft tissue called cartilage is degraded and this causes inflammation of the bones.
So, how would you know that your dog is suffering from arthritis?
They tend to get stiff joints due to which they limp and sometimes they also have difficulty in getting up or when they lie down. They may also be hesitant to jump or do other activities like running etc.
These are the many reasons due to which canine arthritis happens:
- Genetic factors
- Some infection in the joints
- Issues with the immune system
- Injury of muscles or ligaments
Barkumin and Canine Arthritis
So, how will Barkumin help in lessening the pain of canine arthritis? Let’s find out.
Barkumin has anti-inflammatory properties
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Barkumin due to the bioactive compound curcumin are superb and be of great help to treat dog arthritis. The activity of COX enzyme is inhibited with the help of Barkumin.
- Curcumin in Barkumin also hinders synthesis of prostaglandins and production of other inflammatory chemicals. Therefore, it is extremely potent to treat canine arthritis.
Curcumin in Barkumin protects the cartilage
- Curcumin content in Barkumin helps to protect the bone cells by protecting the cartilage tissue, which in turn, is beneficial for easing pain of arthritis in dogs.
Barkumin causes bone development and absorption
- Chondrocytes are basically the developing bone cells. Barkumin with curcumin protects any damage being caused to chondrocytes and also inhibits their inflammation.
Barkumin has anti-microbial properties
- Curcumin in Barkumin is anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial. There are many organisms that cause infectious canine arthritis. This kind of infection is prevented by Barkumin since it exhibits properties that work against these microorganisms.
Barkumin can be administered with glucosamine
- Glucosamine is a popular supplement that is known to be helpful to treat dog arthritis. It helps to protect and stimulate the bone cells as it promotes formation of cartilage and also prevents inflammation.
Barkumin helps to treat digestive troubles in dogs
- As a result of arthritis, your dog can suffer from inflammation and oxidative damage in the gut. Barkumin with curcumin is effective to treat that as it suppresses the inflammation. It also heals gastric ulcers and in turn, protects the intestinal lining.
All in all, Barkumin from Bagdara Farms is your ideal product that can help to heal dog arthritis to a great deal. It will lessen the discomfort your dog has to face as a result of this painful condition.
So, bring good health and happiness for your dog and order your jar of Barkumin right away!
Click here for more details : https://www.bagdarafarms.com/product/barkumin/