Barkumin to Prevent Microbial Infections in Dogs
Since dogs are exposed more to the outer environment, they are prone to microbial infections. They seem to catch infections of the skin and the gastrointestinal tract more commonly.
A skin condition in dogs called Pyroderma that causes itching, redness and scabs on the dog skin is caused by bacteria. The bacterial infections that affect the digestive tract of dogs have the symptoms of loss of appetite, diarrhea, fever and vomiting.
Viral infections that affect dogs are canine hepatitis, canine parvovirus etc. The symptoms seen are seizures, loss of appetite, fever and other gastric troubles. These viral infections are caused by contact with fluids of an infected dog.
There are fungal infections also which dogs can contract easily and they mostly affect their skin, respiratory tract and cause inflammation in the eyes, loss of weight among other symptoms.
Tick fever is also a common disease in dogs. It has become quite rampant of late. Other insects like fleas and mites also cause parasitic infections in dogs.
Of course, you must be worried as to what precautions can you take to prevent your dog from infections and diseases. The answer lies with us at Bagdara Farms. We have organically manufactured a miracle product for maintaining health of your dog.
Barkumin help to prevent Dog Health
Turmeric is a well-known spice and recent studies show its therapeutic properties that can help dogs also in a major way. The active component of turmeric called curcumin has all the wonder properties and this is what the most important constituent of Barkumin is.
So, what does Barkumin do for your pet pooch’s health?
Find out in the following points:
It is anti-bacterial
- Curcumin enriched Barkumin helps to ward off the bacterial infections in dogs.
- A disease called Leptospirosis is a menace and affects the entire system of dogs. It can spread to the kidneys, central nervous system, reproductive system and even eyes and liver.
- Barkumin is very effective and giving this wonder product to your dog will be highly beneficial in the long run.
Barkumin is anti-viral
- Curcumin enriched Barkumin has anti-viral effects against viruses that cause influenza and canine herpes.
- Barkumin helps to inhibit infectivity caused by viruses that get enveloped to be resistant to drugs.
- Barkumin alters the genetic mechanism of viruses and prevents dog from spreading infection.
Barkumin is anti-inflammatory
Barkumin helps to lower the inflammation in the digestive tract of dogs caused as a result of infection by various microbes. It also helps to lower the inflammation caused on the skin as a reaction to various microbial infections.
Barkumin boosts health of dogs in totality
Here is an account of the overall activity of Barkumin for dog health:
- Curcumin in Barkumin has properties of repelling insects and killing harmful parasites.
- It is a gastro protective agent and helps a great deal in relieving gastric troubles.
- It helps to boost the dog’s immunity and therefore, is a tool to help your pet fight infections.
- Barkumin helps to soothe the inflammation and irritation caused due to skin infections in dogs.
Barkumin has anti-fungal properties
Fungal infections caused in canines can be effectively treated with Barkumin that has a high content of curcumin in it.
Now that we know all the remedies that Barkumin has against canine diseases, there is also a need to know,
What is the right dosage to administer to your dog?
- Basically, giving your dog Barkumin on a regular basis will be highly beneficial for keeping the various diseases at bay.
- Since Barkumin is an organic product manufactured through home growing processes in Bagdara Farms, it does not have any side effects. However, some dogs may be allergic to curcumin or its effects. The ideal thing to do would be to start with a small dose and see if there are any side effects. Continue to build on the dosage on a regular basis depending on the tolerance level of your dog.
- It is advisable to avoid curcumin supplements if your dog is pregnant.
- Ensure that you keep your pet hydrated when you start giving it Barkumin. Since curcumin is a binding agent, it is best to give them water to avoid them being constipation.
- Consult a vet before administering Barkumin to your dog.
The ability of Barkumin to inhibit infections from various microbes is commendable and can prove to be mighty beneficial for the health of your dog. It also acts as a preventive product to keep infections and diseases at bay.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28707264