What is Carcirid?
Carcirid is a special formulation from Bagdara Farms to forestall breast cancer, which is the most common cancer in the world. Carcirid with abundant curcumin and plethora of pharmalogical properties is extremely efficient in treating breast cancer, by the virtue of its property to induce cell death, bring down inflammation and inhibit the growth of tumor. Blessed with bio-active curcumin, Carcirid plays an important role in breast cancer inhibition and post –therapy prevention of cancer from recurring. Carcirid is the most organic form of treatment you can gift yourself, without worrying about any side effects or chemical reaction.
Properties Of Carcirid:
- Carcirid being rich in curcumin aids in the prevention of breast cancer by maintaining the normal signaling and growth of the cells.
- Carcirid through its super therapeutic anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties protect the cells from inflammation and oxidation, it also ensures that the cells keep away from converting into cancer cells.
- Carcirid kills the tumour, fixes the cancer and its signs and symptoms.
- It wards off all kinds of pain linked with breast cancer and its treatment due to curcumins natural analgesic property, without causing any side-effects.
- The curcumin in Carcirid inhibits metastasis in advanced breast cancers, by regulating their signaling process.
- Carcirid has a chemo-preventive action on the breast cells against recurrence of cancer after therapy.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE: ½ TSP TWICE A DAY
- Take ½ tsp Carcirid, 1 glass of hot milk, a pinch of pepper, a pinch of cinnamon and honey to taste. Mix all of them together and have it hot, twice a day. OR
- Take ½ tsp Carcirid, ½ inch fresh ginger root, 1 tsp virgin coconut oil, honey to taste, fresh lemon wedge and 1 glass of water. Boil all the ingredients, except for lemon and honey for 3-4 minutes. Once boiled, strain the mix and add lemon wedge and honey. Drink it twice a day and make it fresh when you want to drink it. OR
- Take ½ tsp Carcirid, a pinch of clove powder, ½ tsp fresh ginger paste, a pinch of black pepper, 1 ½ cups of water, milk of your choice and honey to taste. Simmer the herbs in water and milk for 6-7 minutes. Drink this twice a day.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.