What is Oropharynim?
Oropharynim is a marvelous creation by Bagdara Farms, which is naturally enriched with the bio-active curcumin to forestall the growth and to prevent oral cancer. This humble produce of nature could help treat oral cancer. The abundant medicinal properties make Oropharynim; a therapeutic treatment for oral cancer that can be the best way to cure yourself, without causing any harm to other parts of your body. Oropharynim possesses a number of pharmalogical properties, which gives it a clinical significance and also makes it the natural defense for oral cancer and an efficient weapon in controlling and terminating cancerous growth.
Properties Of Oropharynim:
- Oropharynim has excellent antioxidant properties, which fight the oxidative stress and free radicals that is evident in oral cancer.
- Oropharynim brings about cell death in oral cancer cells and stimulates the production of reactive oxygen, thereby alleviating the spread of these monstrous cells.
- The rich in curcumin Oropharynim, also has anti-microbial properties, which can efficiently control the growth and reverse the development of pre-cancerous lesions in the condition of oral cancer.
- The abundant curcumin counteracts the toxic effects of carcinogens or cancer causing agents and helps in preventing cancer.
- The anti-inflammatory property of curcumin wards off all kinds of inflammation that causes trouble during this painful condition.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE FOR OROPHARYNIM – ½ TSP TWICE A DAY
- Take ½ tsp Oropharynim, 1 cup of warm milk, a pinch of black pepper, a pinch of cinnamon and a dash of honey. Boil all the ingredients together, except honey. Once boiled, add honey and drink this twice daily. OR
- Take ½ tsp Oropharynim,1 cup of hot water, honey to taste (optional). Mix all the ingredients together, sip it and have it twice a day. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Oropharynim, 1 cup of lukewarm water and a pinch of salt. Rinse your mouth with this water 2-3 times a day.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.