Pet birds have become a very common sight all over the world. This is not surprising because certain birds prove to be wonderful companions. Pet birds are friendly, loving and great fun to have at home. From amusing parrots to cute little love birds to beautiful canaries to even doves in some cases, there is a vast variety of pet birds that one can choose from. This makes keeping a pet bird even more alluring since there is something for every kind of bird lover.
What Is Raptoramine-B?
Raptoramine-B is a curcumin based supplement produced by Bagdara Farms especially for pet birds. It is made using curcumin that is grown locally at Bagdara Farms using 100% organic methods of farming.
PROPERTIES OF CURCUMIN IN RAPTORAMINE-B
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties – A lot of birds tend to suffer from painful arthritis as they age. This causes chronic inflammation that leads to severe pain and acute discomfort. The anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin help in lowering the activity of enzymes like DOX-2 that promote inflammation in arthritis thus reducing the agony.
- Antioxidant Properties – Curcumin is known to possess strong antioxidant properties that help in maintaining a healthy balance between pro-oxidant and antioxidant species in a bird’s body. This helps in reducing oxidative stress thus preventing liver disease, cardiac issues and gastric troubles.
- Antiseptic and Anti-bacterial Properties – Curcumin has very potent antiseptic properties that work as a disinfectant when applied to an external wound. The anti-bacterial property of curcumin helps in preventing bacterial buildup in open wounds thus preventing infection. This helps in healing the wound faster.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF RAPTORAMINE-B
- For a small bird: 1/4 teaspoon Raptoramine-B
- For a medium sized bird: 1/2 teaspoon Raptoramine-B
- For a large bird: 3/4 teaspoons Raptoramine-B
- For a giant bird: 1 teaspoon Raptoramine-B
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to kittens.
Disclamer – Results may vary from person to person, depending on the age and medical condition. We would suggest you take it for a month to begin with and see the difference.