Put your best foot forward
Our feet must surely be the most used part of our body and sadly also the most neglected.
Some foot facts:
The human foot is made of
At least 50 ligaments and tendons, which are made up of very strong fibrous tissues which ensure that all parts move together in tandem.
To top all of this 250,000 sweat glands.
Our feet are probably the strongest and the most marvelous proof of evolution. Each part of the foot, be it the toes, heel and ball work in perfect sync to get us from place to place but we tend to treat the feet as a distant step-cousin ignoring them and never really pampering them the way they should be.
What causes foot problems?
Most of our foot problems are caused by
Simple wear and tear
Wearing soiled socks for long periods
Your feet also give out the first warning signs of any threat that your body might be facing from a serious disease. The foot joint is the first point of attack for Gout.
Why does one have foot issues?
With such a large number of sweat glands present in the foot, is there any wonder then that most of these problems begin with not drying the feet well.
It is these wet crevices that make a welcoming spot for a fungal attack. One such problem is Athlete’s foot.
What is Athlete’s foot?
It is caused by a fungus that thrives in warm, dark and moist environs and the area between the toes or bottom of the feet provide the perfect opportunity for this fungus.
White scaly rash with a red bottom area
If left untreated the infection can spread to other parts of the body.
- Keep your feet dry and clean.
- Change your shoes and socks regularly.
- As soon as you see the first symptoms you must order your bottle of Solecare, so as to ensure that the infection is nipped in the bud.
Why Solecare works for Athlete’s foot?
- Solecare is 100% organic, free of pesticides and is grown under totally clean and protected environment to maintain the purity and sanctity of the product.
- The high curcumin content ensures that the skin inflammation is instantly checked as Curcumin is the best anti-inflammatory provided by Mother Nature and Solecare from Bagdara Farm boasts of the very high content of Curcumin.
- Curcumin inhibits the pro-inflammatory mediators thus checking the spread of inflammation.
- The anti-inflammatory mechanism of curcumin has been attributed to its ability to activate peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPAR- γ) which is a transcription factor that inhibits the expression of inflammatory cytokines and thus reduces inflammation.
- Curcumin increases the potency of (PPAR- γ) which in turn attenuates inflammation.
- Curcumin in Solecare has the strongest anti-inflammatory effect and is much more superior to all the over the counter pharmacological medicines.
- Whereas the drugs have strong and toxic side-effects the 100% organic Solecare has none.
- Due to its chemical structure, the Curcumin in Solecare acts as a natural free radical scavenger and can also acts as a stress response mimetic.
- All these actions of Curcumin ensure that inflammation is under control.
To enhance the effect of Solecare try having turmeric tea.
Mix Solecare with warm water, warm milk or sesame oil apply it on the affected area to control inflammation.
With a Curcumin content of 10.07%, Solecare is the best and most effective tool to combat skin inflammation.
The anti-oxidant and antiseptic qualities of Curcumin not only treats but also prevents the spread of the Athlete’s foot to other parts of the body.
So get ready to give wings to your feet by giving them the pampering they deserve order your bottle of Solecare today.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24755847