Dogs have been our constant companions and only dog owners can understand how important they are. Their health is as important as ours and only when your pet’s health is taken care of will there be a feeling of well-being in the house.
There are numerous benefits of incorporating the wonder ingredient of curcumin that is present in turmeric in your dog’s diet. But giving them fresh turmeric may not be as easy as it sounds. The best would be to give your dog a supplement that has a high amount of curcumin in it.
This is where our role comes in. Barkumin from Bagdara Farms is the perfect dog supplement that will give good health to your pet pooch. It has a high amount of curcumin in it which makes it a dependable inclusion of your dog’s diet.
Joint inflammation is such a problem that seems to trouble dogs a lot and many of them fall prey to it making it very uncomfortable for them to even move around. The pain that comes with this condition is even more unbearable.
How can Barkumin help in dog’s health?
Bakumin has all the wonderful properties of curcumin incorporated in it. Let us know, what are the effective qualities that this Bagdara Farms product has for your dog’s health to lessen the inflammation in their joints:
- It is anti-inflammatory: High content of curcumin makes Barkumin anti-inflammatory which is very beneficial to treat the pain and stiffness that comes along with inflammation caused in the joints.
- Barkumin is anti-oxidant: The antioxidant properties of Barkumin are very helpful for the dogs as it helps in overall betterment of your canine friends. It can act as a brilliant preventative medicine for your dog. With its antioxidant properties, the pain in the joints can also lessen with regular intake of this amazing product.
- Heals wounds: With its antibacterial, anti-microbial and antiseptic properties, Barkumin makes for a great tonic to heal wounds and boost the immunity of your loving furry friends. Joint inflammation may be accompanied by some other infection and this will make the suffering of your dog double up. It heals all the wounds quickly and also has anti-microbial action against any infection that your dog might catch.
- Relieves Pain: Inflammation in the joints of dogs is usually accompanied by stiffness and pain. Barkumin acts as a great tonic in this respect also and helps to relieve the pain that is caused by joint inflammation.
All these fantastic qualities make Barkumin a preferred and recommended choice of supplement to add to your dog’s food. There are a plethora of benefits that this amazing product has and you will notice the changes very soon when your dog’s joints become flexible and strong.
What to watch out for?
It is important that you know whether turmeric suits your dog or not. Some dogs, just like humans may be allergic to the spice.
- A common symptom that occurs in dogs is nausea. Therefore, it is advisable that you give very small doses initially and then gradually increase the dosage to ensure the effect is positive.
- Curcumin is a binding agent and may cause constipation in dogs at times. You have to watch if this happens and also give your dog a lot of water when you start to administer Barkumin to them.
- If your dog has a tendency to develop kidney stones, then curcumin supplements like Barkumin should be avoided.
- Some dogs may just be generally allergic to turmeric. So, if you would give them curcumin supplement, their stomach may get upset. It may also be a possibility that you are giving a little too much supplement to your dog.
All in all, Barkumin with the most positive effects of curcumin has myriad positive effects for your dogs and it must be surely included in the diet for a number of health benefits. Nevertheless, it is always better to be safe than to be sorry later. As they say, prevention is better than cure. Watch out for the symptoms; otherwise give your dog the best of health with Barkumin.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28959206