What is Artemin?
Arteries are blood vessels which deliver oxygen rich blood to all parts of the body; this is something we all know of the intricate network system in our body that works non-stop. Each artery is a muscular tube lined by tissue. The arteries carry out the most important task of ensuring that all organs receive oxygen rich blood and also the nutrients. Since they work non-stop, they are bound to develop problems. The narrowing of arteries leads to reduced flow of oxygen rich blood to various organs. If this is not treated at the right time it may lead to serious health conditions.
Artemin is a perfect example of the goodness of nature captured in a bottle for the benefit of good health of mankind by keeping the arteries functioning smoothly. Artemin is enriched with the prolific curcumin, which is a powerhouse of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory & other medicinal properties. All these properties together help fight the various painful ailments linked to the arteries. Curcumin in Artemin has the ability to reduce blood cholesterol levels in the body, thus checking plaque formation. The essential component of turmeric is Curcumin, which is a powerful anti-oxidant (prevents oxidation), anti-inflammatory (reduces inflammation) and anti-bacterial (prevents infections &allergies).
HOW ARTEMIN HELPS?
- Artemin has high curcumin content, which is the best known anti-oxidant in nature. This property of curcumin prevents oxidation of bad cholesterol and prevents deposits of fat and cholesterol on the arterial walls.
- Artemin reduces total plasma cholesterol content, LDL or bad cholesterol, oxidative stress induced by lipid and platelet oxidation. This controls and checks clot formation and blot them out.
- Artemin has prodigious anti-inflammatory properties, which help inhibit the inflammatory enzymes and pro-inflammatory genes. This ensures that unhealthy inflammatory deposits do not block the inner wall of the blood vessels.
- Artemin also acts as a vasorelaxant, relaxing the blood vessels and hence reducing blockage.
- Artemin armed with high curcumin content possess powerful anti-coagulant properties, thus inhibiting Thrombin activities and reducing clot formation.
- Artemin reduces plaque formation and helps in inhibiting the proliferation of vascular smooth muscle cells.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF ARTEMIN:
For 10 year & above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Make the golden paste using ½ cup of Artemin and 250 ml of water. Bring to a boil then simmer till thick paste is formed. Add 1 tsp ground pepper, ½ cup of cold pressed coconut oil or linseed oil, when the mix has cooled a little. It will last 2 weeks in the refrigerator. Add ½ tsp of this paste to 1 cup of milk and drink twice daily. You can also add ½ tsp of the paste to your smoothies and yoghurt. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Artemin, a pinch of black pepper and boil it with 1 glass of water. Once boiled, add a dash of honey to it. Consume twice daily. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Artemin and boil it with 1 cup of milk and add a pinch of black pepper to it. Once boiled, add a dash of honey for sweetness. Take this twice daily.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.