Asthma has been a great cause of concern since ages. It’s one ailment that causes serious discomfort and can be a very serious problem. The word asthma is derived from a Greek word called áazein’ which means to exhale with gaping mouth.
What is Asthma? What are Asthma symptoms?
- Asthma, also known as bronchial asthma is a condition in which a person’s airways become inflamed, narrow, swell and produce extra mucus. It is characterized by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm (a sudden constriction of the muscles in the walls of bronchioles).
- The airways in the lungs are the bronchi which are tubes with muscular walls. The cells lining the airways have microscopic structures called receptors. These receptors sense the presence of specific substances and stimulate the muscles beneath to contract and relax thus altering the flow of air.
Symptoms of asthma can be:
- Wheezing or a whistling sound while breathing
- Rapid breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Trouble sleeping due to shortness of breath
- Chest tightness, pain
- Coughing or an urge to cough especially at night or early morning
- Sudden attacks with shortness of breath
- Feeling tired
- Mood swings
- Sign of cold like running nose, sore throat, nose congestion, headache
The symptoms may sometimes flare up.
Asthma can be a minor nuisance for some people but can be a major issue with others that not only hinders daily chores but may lead to a life-threatening situation.
Prevention and Treatment of Asthma with Asthumin
- Asthma is an ongoing condition that needs regular monitoring and treatment. A detailed plan for managing asthma attack must be made and followed strictly.
- Staying current with vaccinations can prevent flu and pneumonia from triggering asthma flare-ups.
- Many allergens and irritants ranging from a pollen grain to mold, cold air, air pollution, smoking, etc. can be a triggering factor for an asthma attack. To identify them and to keep you safe from such triggers is a must.
- Taking medicines as prescribed with full discipline is a must.
Treatment for Asthma:
- Asthma can usually be managed with rescue inhalers to treat symptoms.
- Controller inhalers that prevent symptoms (steroids).
- Severe cases may require longer-action inhalers that can keep airways open.
- Use of bronchodilator (it helps in opening the airway of the lungs to make breathing easier).
- Smoking is a common cause of irritant so quit smoking.
While the medications is a must and is required to be consumed in case of emergencies, there’s no hidden fact that they have a host of side effects due to how they affect the endocrine system and immune system. Research shows that some asthma medications might lead to problems of mood swings, acne, yeast growth, weight gain, etc. a natural organic therapy might prove to do wonders in preventing asthma attacks without any serious side-effects. There are various natural therapies and remedies that aids in preventing asthma attacks but Bagdara Farms have the perfect trustworthy product to cure asthma by preventive measure of using an umami product called ASTHUMIN.
What Is Asthumin? Why Asthumin?
- As the name it suggests that it’s immunity from asthma.
- Asthumin is an incredible product that has bottled nature’s miraculous phytochemical called curcumin at its purest form and has been enriched with other organic products to prevent from asthma.
- It has super strong anti-inflammatory properties that aids in reducing inflammation.
- It is an amazing antioxidant that helps in hunting the reasons responsible for inflammation and oxidative damage in asthma.
- It has excellent anti-allergic properties that reduces allergen induced asthma and ameliorates mucus production and constriction of airways due to allergic asthma.
- It aids in attenuating chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD).
- It has anti-asthmatic properties.
- It is a hundred percent vegetarian product.
- It’s pure organic and natural.
- It’s free of any harmful chemicals and pesticides.
Recommended Dosage of Asthumin to Cure Asthma
- Boil milk and add ¼ tsp of Asthumin. Add jaggery or honey to sweeten and drink this Asthumin milk to get relief from asthma.
- Intake ¼ tsp of Asthumin with a glass of hot water in the morning to prevent asthma attacks.
- Burn Asthumin till red hot and inhale the smoke as it serves as a strong expectorant.
- Make a paste of Asthumin with honey and consume it daily. It helps in curing asthma.
- Add 1 tsp of Asthumin with warm milk and consume it twice a day.
- Make a paste of 3gms of Asthumin with black peppercorns and some mustard oil. Consume this mixture daily.
The result may vary from person to person as per Age & Medical Condition.