Most Common Dog’s Health Problems
- Pain: Stiffness, whining and limping are few of the most visible signs of pain in dogs, this could result from an injury, sore paws and even arthritis.
- Blood Clots: Blood clots could occur in your canine, most often in the lungs, heart and limbs. This could happen as a result of an underlying medical problem, such as cancer, heart disease, and heart worms etc. This could narrow the arteries, impacting the flow of blood.
- Irritable bowel disease: It is infect the most common causes of vomiting and diarrhea in dogs. This affects the dogs large and the small intestines, the liver and the lining of the stomach becomes infiltrated because of inflammation. This makes digestion and absorption difficult, thereby making body more prone to bacterial infection, parasites, intestinal cancer or dietary sensitivity.
- Cancer: A leading cause of deaths in dogs too, as the dog ages they become more vulnerable to this disease.
- Dementia: Dogs have experiences similar to humans; they experience changes in the brain that can affect memory and comprehension, in dogs this is often referred to as canine cognitive dysfunction.
- Skin diseases are common dog’s health problem that they suffer from. This could occur, as a result of infection due to microbes, metabolic problems, inappropriate immune responses, changes in the weather and some fancy grooming products.
Treatment of Dogs from All Type of Health Problems from Bagdara Turmeric
- Organic Turmeric for pain in dogs: Barkumin, with rich curcumin content, is a super anti-inflammatory and works prodigiously in bringing down pain naturally. Turmeric hence is one of the most sought after natural dog’s health care product available.
- Turmeric for Blood clots in dogs: Barkumin, being a natural blood thinner, prevents blood clots and cholesterol buildup. Barkumin, an organic way of giving turmeric to dog, thwarts the possibility of heart ailments in your darling pet and is the best pet care you can give them
- Turmeric for irritable bowel syndrome in dogs: Studies have found that turmeric is natural way of treating inflammatory bowel diseases in dogs. Barkumin, the organic turmeric for dog, with its all mighty anti-inflammatory properties, naturally addresses digestive disorders, and this best natural health care product for dogs, helps in treating leaky gut.
- Turmeric for cancer in dogs: This bench mark setting pet care product, Barkumin, combats inflammation, one of the main causes for cancer in pets. This organic turmeric for dogs can kill cancer cells, thus thwarting it from growing and spreading.
- Turmeric for dementia in dogs: Barkumin, the best pet care product for dog’s health problems like dementia, aids in providing cognitive support to your dog and the organic turmeric prevents them from developing dementia in future.
- Turmeric for skin disease in dogs: The anti-microbial and anti bacterial properties found in abundance in Barkumin are the best natural way to revive your dog’s skin condition and are the best dogs’ health care product in the market today. The antioxidant properties in Barkumin provide best natural pet care, while boosting their immunity too.
Recommended Dosage of Barkumin to Prevent Dogs from Health Issues
- Turmeric for Small dog: 1/4 teaspoon Barkumin
- Turmeric for medium sized dog: 1/2 teaspoon Barkumin
- Turmeric for large dogs: 3/4 teaspoons Barkumin
- Turmeric for giant dogs: 1 teaspoon Barkumin
You can make a golden paste out of this organic turmeric for dog’s .i.e. Barkumin. Golden paste can be made using ½ cup Barkumin, 70ml olive oil or coconut oil, 1 tsp ginger powder, 1 tsp cinnamon powder, 2-3 tsp pepper and 1 cup of water. Turmeric can leave the body very fast, so you need to give this paste atleast twice a day. You can gradually increase the amount of paste every day.
Turmeric curry for dog’s health care
- 1 teaspoon of Barkumin
- ¼ cup boiled water
- 10-15 pepper corns, ground
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Mix it while the water is boiling, stir well and add it to your dogs’ food. The best natural health care product for dogs enriched with organic turmeric for dog related ailments.
The result may vary from person to person as per Age & Medical Condition.