Most Common Types of Joint Pain
Human joints are extremely sensitive and are used excessively throughout our lifetime and are prone to wear and tear. Following are some common joint pains that we all suffer from:
- Arthritis, which refers to the inflammation of the joints, is accompanied by acute pain and swelling of the joints. The body becomes increasingly stiff and the movements are indeed restricted. Most common types of arthritis are – Osteoarthritis causes deterioration of the joint cartilage and the underlying bone.
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, that affects the lining of your joints, also causes bone erosion.
- Gout is a type of joint pain, which leads to problems in metabolism of the uric acid and causes severe pain.
- Bursitis is inflammation of the bursa, placed in the shoulder joint and causes a lot of irritation.
- Ankle pain and tendinitis, this causes pain and tenderness in the joints. Tendinitis mostly occurs at the shoulder and elbows, if it occurs in the ankle, it turns into ankle pain.
- Bunions, it is an extremely painful swelling on the first joint of the big toe, which causes pain and discomfort.
Prevention and Treatment of Joint Pain with Turmeric-Calmya
While many products are available in the market, but the age old herb turmeric, is considered the most natural anti-inflammatory, which combats inflammation and pain causing enzymes. Calmya with its innate nature being turmeric infused with abundant curcumin is the most natural and an organic remedy for joint pain and the best turmeric pain killer.
- Calmya is rich in curcumin, has all the powerful anti-inflammatory properties, essentially being turmeric and mightily combats inflammatory properties, one of the prime causes for joint pain.
- Calmya helps greatly in thwarting the degeneration of the tissues, making it one of the best natural remedies for joint pain, which is seen in rheumatoid arthritis and other related joint pains. Bagdara turmeric is also known to protect the joint, by cornering the inflammation in the joint pain and preventing it from spreading to the other joints.
- Turmeric is one of the most fabulous natural remedies to battle joint pain being a natural painkiller. So does Calmya. It easily outshines painkillers with its extremely powerful anti-analgesic properties, and does all this without causing any side effects.
- Calmya not only brings down the pain and swelling, it also helps you overcome side effects of anti-arthritic drugs and rules out possibility of developing complications associated with it.
- Curcumin in Calmya protects chondrocytes, an extremely important bone cell from inflammation and joint from erosion, while keeping the joint lubricated.
- Calmya another name for the golden goodness turmeric prevents the loss of articular cartilage (the soft tissue that ensures joint flexibility).
- Calmya with its plethora of therapeutic properties exercises its mighty pharmalogical action on condition like lupus, ensuring the best of health for your joints, naturally killing all the pain and suffering.
- A teaspoon of Calmya, which is rich in anti-oxidants and vitamin C and E mixed with honey in warm water, consumed twice a day, will make a great team in fighting the pathogens, which occur when the joints become inflamed, causing joint pain.
- Try to consume 1 teaspoon of turmeric everyday in case of joint pain, in any form like sprinkling 1 tsp of Calmya in scrambled eggs, including it in your stir fry’s etc and increase the quantity to 1 tbsp. Turmeric is known for fighting the bacteria naturally, it also reduces the production of histamine and raise the cortisone level to write off all the inflammation.
- Calmya makes an excellent golden paste. ½ cup Calmya when combined with pepper 1 ½ tbsp, 1 cup water and 70ml olive oil gives a good paste. Mix all these ingredients & heat it for 6-7 minutes. Preserve it in an air tight container. Use it the way you like in your tea and coffee and consume it within a week.
- A tsp of Calmya and milk with ½ a tsp of pepper, twice a day is a perfect combination when it comes to combating pain naturally and acts as a perfect turmeric pain killer.
The result may vary from person to person as per Age & Medical Condition.