What is Cervikil?
Cervikil is an outstanding product by Bagdara Farms, which has been specifically formulated to prevent cervical cancer, which too shows high rates of mortality. Blessed with abundant curcumin, Cervikil, has anti-cancer properties, which not only thwart the HPV infection, it also enhances your immunity to ensure such infections stay at bay. Cervikil has plethora of pharmalogical, medicinal & therapeutic properties, which are capable of altering HPV associated molecular pathways in cervical cancer cells. Cervikil is an all natural and a purely organic way to get the best of your cervical health.
Properties Of Cervikil:
- The cornucopia amount of curcumin in Cervikil, acts on a number of proteins, including the bio-chemical pathways, to display its organic anti-tumor effect on cervical cancer cells.
- Cervikil forestalls HPV infection- a significant cause of cervical cancer. It brings down the activity of a protein AP-1, which is generally high in the case of cervical cancer cells. Cervikil is also responsible for cellular proliferation.
- Cervikil is an efficient chemo-preventive agent, due to the high amount of curcumin in Cervikil; it has the capability to destroy HPV. Hence, Cervikil is an excellent adjuvant therapy, along with the ongoing cancer treatment.
- Cervikil has incredible anti-inflammatory properties, which combat inflammation that occurs in the cervix in this distressful condition and ensures one recovers in a natural way, without causing any side effects.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF CERVIKIL: 1/2 Tsp Twice A Day
- Take ½ tsp Cervikil, ¼ tsp black pepper and 1 glass of water. Boil them together and have it twice a day. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Cervikil, ¼ tsp of black pepper, a dash of cinnamon, honey to taste and a glass of milk. Warm the milk, add Cervikil and simmer, add a dash of cinnamon to it. Once poured in the cup, add honey and have it warm. In summers you can also have it cold. OR
- Adding ½ tsp of Cervikil in your soup, can add that extra medicinal property that is required to combat the HPV virus.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children.