A glowing skin free of acne, blemishes and wrinkles is desirous by many women. To look beautiful and radiant from the inside and outside requires a healthy lifestyle, good dietary habits and a happy mind. Glowysy, a product of Bagdara farms is high on curcumin with anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant properties which helps cleanse the skin and reveals radiant and glowing skin. The anti-aging and anti-redness property of curcumin helps in protecting from acne scars, redness and lightens the wrinkles on the face and other body parts when applied properly.
- To treat acne, you simply have to make a paste by adding glowysy, sandalwood and little lemon juice. Apply this to your face and let it stay for 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. Do this twice a week.
- A paste of sandalwood powder, orange juice and a pinch of glowysy work wonder for people having troubles with oily skin.
- Turmeric, raw milk, tomato juice and rice powder concoction helps in lightening and reducing wrinkles. Apply this mix on the affected areas and let it stay for half an hour and then rinse it with water. You can repeat this twice or thrice a week.
- Getting dark circles because of late working hours or because of being glued to your electronics. Apply a pinch of turmeric and buttermilk mix on the affected area. Rinse with lukewarm water after it gets dry.
- Stretch marks can be disturbing for many women. Turmeric helps you in reducing your marks. Make a paste of glowysy, besan and raw milk (you can also use water or curd) and apply this and leave it until it dries. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Tanning and pigmentation worries many of us. The anti-septic and anti-bacterial property of turmeric helps reduce tan and
pigmentation without causing any redness and itchiness. For this, apply a mixture of glowysy with cucumber or lemon juice everyday. Leave it on till it dries and then wash off with lukewarm water.
Glowysy is your best organic skin remedy for a glowing you, as it is free of insecticides and fertilizers, 100% vegetarian and high on curcumin.
The result may vary from person to person as per Age & Medical Condition.