What is Livturm?
- Liver is the largest organ of the human body which sits on the right side of the abdominal cavity. It is a dark, reddish-brown, meaty organ which performs humongous amount of functions every day and keeps our body fit and healthy. A problem in the liver has ill effects on the entire body and can create serious discomfort. A healthy liver is a sign of a healthy body and to keep your liver fit Bagdara Farms have developed a superb concoction of ingredients in its purest form called the Livturm, with the correct amount of the miraculous phytochemical called curcumin, which is a boon for maintaining the liver health.
Livturm is the solution to any ailment caused in the liver. Being corroded with unhealthy eating habits and environmental factors, the liver like many other organs of the human body requires proper care and nutrition for it to perform well. Livturm is an amazing creation from Bagdara Farms, which has squeezed the powerful properties of curcumin in an affordable pocket-friendly bottle. It is a natural protector of liver.
Properties Of Livturm:
- Livturm is gluten-free, Non-GMO and non-polished product, which has therapeutic properties that helps in preventing and healing of the liver from any disorder.
- Livturm helps in restoring the good health condition of the scarred and damaged tissue of the liver as it is anti-fibrotic in nature.
- It helps in preventing from liver cancer as it is an anti-carcinogen.
- Livturm is a natural detoxifier which detoxifies any harmful and poisonous ingredient present in the liver.
- It is anti-microbial and is free of any harmful chemicals and side effects.
- Livturm is a natural anti-oxidant and helps in reversing the oxidative damage caused in the liver.
- It has anti-inflammatory property, which helps in reducing swelling of the liver tissues.
- It has an antihepatotoxicity property, which aids in protecting the liver.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF LIVTURM:
For 10 years and above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Boil ½ tsp. of Livturm with a glass of coconut milk or normal milk. Add ¼ tsp of ginger powder, a pinch of cinnamon, honey and a pinch of black pepper powder. Strain the mixture and drink it twice a day. It can be served hot or cold. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Livturm with a pinch of cinnamon, a pinch of black pepper powder and it to 1 cup of water. Bring all these to a boil. Once boiled, add honey to it and drink twice daily. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Livturm with a pinch of black pepper and boil it in 1 glass of milk. Drink this half an hour before going to bed daily.
Please Note: Excess of anything to everything is bad. It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children. Pregnant women, people on blood thinning medication and those who are going to have a surgery should avoid the intake.