What is Nuramin?
As humans, we are gifted with a lot of extraordinary talents, one of the skills that we humans have is the ability to multitask, have a creative thought process and store memories. All these are not miracles but a reality made possible by the very superior organ, our brain. The brain is arguably the most critical vital organ of our body, and hence any harm or affliction to it can change the whole course of our lives. It’s rather imperative that we look after its well being.
Nuramin is a curcumin-rich supplement meant for improving brain health. Curcumin comes from turmeric, and the organically cultivated turmeric at Bagdara Farms is potent at preventing and treating many brain-related ailments & diseases due to the pharmacological, medicinal and therapeutic properties of the high percentage of curcumin in this product. Nuramin is 100% organic, and its use has no side-effects on the health of an individual. Nuramin ensures that the neurological parameters work effectively. The powerful properties in Nuramin protect the brain and the body from the wrath of free radicals, hence helping to lead a great quality of life.
How do Curcumin’s Properties help?
- Anti-plaque properties– It reduces the level of beta-amyloid protein in the brain by almost 40%, thus helping clear amyloid plaque in Alzheimer’s patients.
- Anti-inflammatory – The anti-inflammatory properties of Nuramin bring down swelling and pain by suppressing pain-inducing substances like cytokines and nuclear factor kappa beta. It helps in reducing chronic brain inflammation in patients suffering from diseases like Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s.
- Antioxidant– The antioxidant properties of Nuramin help in scavenging free radicals and preventing cell damage. Nuramin can help enhance memory in patients suffering from amnesia.
- Neurogenesis– It can help people recover from a stroke faster by toning down neural inflammation and promoting the generation of new stem cells.
- Anti-depressant– It acts as a natural anti-depressant and can be helpful in calming people who suffer from anxiety, depression and similar issues.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF NURAMIN:
For 10 years and above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Take ½ tsp of Nuramin, a pinch of black pepper and boil it with one glass of water. Once boiled, add a dash of honey to it. Consume twice daily. OR
- Take ½ teaspoon of Nuramin, one tsp. of raw honey and a pinch of black pepper. Boil 1 cup of milk with Nuramin and black pepper. Once boiled, add honey to it. Drink this concoction twice a day. OR
- Take one tsp of Nuramin, 2 cups of water, ¼ tsp of black pepper and 70ml edible oil. Boil these together and make a paste. Store it in a jar. Add ½ tsp of the paste to 1 cup of hot milk or tea and consume once daily.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.