What is Sugeric?
Sugeric is one of the most prodigious products, nurtured in the most natural way at Bagdara Farms, to ensure that you stay in the best of your health. Sugeric packed with curcumin in super abundance is your answer to the imbalance of sugar in your body, in the most unadulterated form. Diabetes is an ailment of the body in which the body’s ability to produce or respond to the anabolic hormone is impaired, resulting in abnormal metabolism of carbohydrates and elevated levels of glucose in blood. Exceptionally rich in minerals and nutrients, Sugeric is the best gift from Mother Nature, to provide you all the medicinal benefits for elevating your overall health organically and combating diabetes in the healthiest way. The best part about Sugeric is that it is absolutely chemical free and causes no side effects.
- Sugeric demonstrates strong natural anti-inflammatory properties by inhibiting the production of inflammatory cytokines.
- Sugeric is packed with anti-oxidant properties, which combats oxidative stress that plays a prime role in the pathogenesis of diabetes. Sugeric inhibits lipid per-oxidation and maximizes the level of anti-oxidant enzymes.
- Sugeric works as an ultra powerful anti-hyperglycemic agent; it is instrumental in lowering the elevated blood sugar levels. It plays a vital role in improving activity of pancreas cell, minimizing production of glucose by liver.
- Sugeric works wonderfully with its high curcumin content and has the potential to regenerate pancreas cells and this can greatly benefit in case of type 1diabetes.
- Sugeric with its main heroic compound called curcumin has several beneficial effects like glucose lowering effect, improved beta cell function, improved fatty acid oxidation and utilization.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE OF SUGERIC:
For 2-5 years: ¼ tsp once a day
- Boil 1 cup milk with ¼ teaspoon of Sugeric. Once boiled, add honey to this and give this to your child once a day.
For 6-9 years: ¼ tsp twice a day
- Take ¼ teaspoon of Sugeric, ½ teaspoon of edible coconut oil and a pinch of black pepper. Mix it and give it to your child twice a day in a glass of warm milk.
10 years and above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Add ½ teaspoon of Sugeric to 1 cup milk and boil it along with a pinch of black pepper. Once boiled, you can add honey or jaggery to this according to your taste. Take this twice a day. OR
- Make a paste of 1/2 teaspoon of Sugeric with ¼ teaspoon of pepper and few drops of coconut oil. Take this with a glass of hot water or milk. Consume this mixture twice daily. OR
- Take ½ teaspoon Sugeric with a pinch of salt in 1 glass of hot water and consume it once or twice every day. OR
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugeric, put it in your soup and have it every day. OR
- Take ½ tsp of Sugeric with a pinch of black pepper and boil it in 1 glass of milk. Drink this half an hour before going to bed.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.