Our crowning glory is certainly a reflection of our personality. Rapunzel’s lustrous mane has not only made women desirable of healthy tresses, but men too aspire for long lasting locks. At Bagdara, we envisage the growing need for a product that is virgin, organically treated and one stop for all your hair problems. Trichoturm, specifically crafted with right amount of curcumin is fortified with anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. Its antispectic properties treats dandruff, stimulates blood circulation and nourishes the hair follicles.
- Its inherent therapeutic qualities promotes hair growth, inhibits the activity of beta one, which is responsible for causing damage to the hair follicles and leads to hair loss.
- Trichoturm has the propensity to tend to various scalp conditions like dermatitis and eczema, that triggers itching, hair thinning, inflammation and is one of the foremost reasons for hair loss.
- Trichoturm is cardinal in treating cicatricle alopecia, a scalp affliction caused by inflammation and promotes the growth of new hair follicles in the most natural way.
- The unpleasant condition of dandruff can be treated by applying a mixture of Trichoturm and olive oil , leave it on the scalp for 15 minutes and then wash it with a natural or a mild shampoo.
- Trichoturm mixed with honey makes an excellent antibacterial hair mask. Apply this to your scalp and wash it off with luke warm water.
- Trichoturm when mixed with curd or oil makes a phenomenal moisturizer for the scalp. Apply it to your scalp, keep it for 30 minutess and wash it off with luke warm water.
- Add sheen and shine to your hair by applying a mix of egg yolk and Trichoturm. Wash it after 15 minutes with luke warm water and follow this procedure twice a week and reap the benefits of nature to maintain strong healthy crowning glory.
PS: Trichoturm is organic and has the potential medicinal and therapeutic properties to fight off hair maladies, one must still consult a doctor before consuming or applying it. 400-600mg is the ideal dosage of curcumin powder for any human being.
The result may vary from person to person as per Age & Medical Condition.