What is Tummyric?
You may be a foodie who loves to experiment with food and try out different dishes, but your stomach worries may be a big hindrance for you to do so. What you can do is make necessary changes in your lifestyle with good eating habits, regular exercising and also avoiding over the counter pain killers and find happiness in your everyday living.
Tummyric is a specially formulated product at Bagdara Farms that plays a pivotal role in prevention, treatment and cure of various ailments, discomforts and diseases linked with the stomach. Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a major worry for many individuals all over the world. There are many reasons for this but the good news is that Tummyric from Bagdara Farms can cure all these problems with the therapeutic properties due to the high curcumin content in it. There are many reasons due to which irritable bowel happens like consuming aerated drinks, fatty foods, caffeinated foods and drinks, over the counter painkillers, chemical additives, anxiety etc. A weak stomach can also lead to this syndrome. There are certain intestinal conditions as well like peptic ulcers, cramps, diarrhea, bloating, gastric trouble, ulcerative colitis and loss of appetite. All these troubles can be cured with the help of Tummyric.
Consuming Tummyric on a regular basis also leads to dissolvement of gall bladder stones, lowers inflammation, lowers the levels of enzymes, erosion and irritation caused in the stomach and also helps to boost the energy levels of one’s body. Tummyric can manage all these since it has excellent antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-carcinogenic and anti-viral properties. All these properties work in the best way to rid people of the various problems of the stomach that they suffer from.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGE & USAGE OF TUMMYRIC:
Tummyric can be taken by people of all age groups except infants. Here is the recommended dosage of Tummyric for various age groups:
For 5 to 9years old: ¼ tsp twice a day
- ¼ teaspoon of Tummyric can be mixed in 1 small bowl of yoghurt and given to children once in a day. You can add little bit of sugar or salt to it. OR
- ¼ teaspoon of Tummyric can also be taken with warm water and a dash of honey before sleeping.
For 10 years & above: ½ tsp twice a day
- Take ½ tsp of Tummyric, a pinch of black pepper, a pinch of salt and add it to 1 bowl of curd. Have this twice daily. OR
- Tummyric can also be taken with green tea and honey. Just add ½ teaspoon of it in your green tea and you can take this twice a day. OR
- Consume one teaspoon of Tummyric with warm water and honey at bed time and it will greatly help to lessen stomach troubles.
Please Note -It is advisable to start the dosage for all age limits in small quantity and then gradually increase it. It is also important to be cautious, not to give this product to children below the age of 2 years.