Curcumin – a natural solution for preventing smelly feet
Has it ever happened to you that you opened up your socks and people start making faces due to the unbearable foul smell which comes from the sole of the feet? Smelly feet are a common problem which is faced by many people. Though it is considered to be a normal thing and people tend to ignore it but it might indicate presence of bacteria and other microorganisms, which can cause serious discomfort. Our sole of the feet is perhaps the main shock absorber of our body which helps in absorbing the first impact caused due to running, walking, standing, jumping, dancing, etc. Weather we drive or we play or we walk, the sole of our feet is the first part which comes in contact with the ground and it is very important that we take proper care of them and maintain a hygienic and healthy sole.
Let Us Try And Elaborate Few Causes Of Smelly Feet:
- The most common reason for smelly feet is due to a lack of ventilation received by the feet. It generates a lot of sweat and moisture which can cause stickiness and a stingy smell.
- Sole of the feet smell when a bacterium on the skin breaks down sweat as it is released from the pores of the sole. A foul cheesy smell is released which causes serious embarrassment and can sometimes be just unbearable.
- A fungal infection called the Athlete’s foot is another cause for the onset of smelly feet.
- Poor hygiene is again a major cause for a bad smelling foot.
- Opting for poor quality socks and shoes can also lead to this disorder.
- Sometimes certain medications too can make the feet smell.
- If the environment is harsh and is not suiting a person then again it can lead to smelly feet.
Measures To Prevent Stinking Of Feet:
- Wearing a well-ventilated shoe and breathable socks is the first and foremost thing to be kept in mind.
- Letting the soles of the feet breathe by leaving the feet without shoes or socks for as much time as possible is another way to get rid of the foul smell.
- Washing feet after a run or an intense workout too helps in keeping a check on the bad odor.
- Using Solecare is the most effective way to prevent and protect the feet.
What Is Solecare?
- Solecare by Bagdara Farms is an amazing cocktail of ingredients, with curcumin being the core ingredient, which is the ultimate product to keep your soles health maintained and healthy.
- Solecare is a natural and an organic product which is bubbling with the goodness of curcumin and is enriched with essential nutrients, which keeps our feet super healthy and makes them look beautiful.
- Solecare is an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal and thus helps in fighting with those harmful bacteria and fungus, which produces a foul smell and makes our feet stink.
- It is a natural inflammator which helps reducing swelling caused by bacterial and viral infections.
- It is an amazing source of anti-oxidant which helps in fighting off the oxidative damage caused to the sole of the feet.
- Solecare is free of any harmful chemicals and has no side effect.
- Solecare can be used externally. It is this unique characteristic of this product which helps in healing the feet and also maintains the health of the feet.
- Solecare is Non-GMO and non-polished.
- It is farm grown and is grown using wild strand and is one hundred percent herbal.
- It acts like a protective layer to the sole of the feet, which helps in preventing and protecting the feet from various infections and their ill-effects like smelling of the feet.
- It is suitable for all age group and all skin type.
Solecare is the ultimate healer, preventer and protector of the sole and the feet. Grab this super affordable and highly efficient product to gift yourself, your family and your friends the ultimate gift of a non-smelly, beautiful and healthy feet.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24755847