SELFIEME-10X – Every Bride’s Best Friend
The wedding season is upon us and it is rightly believed that the most beautifully vibrant one at any wedding is the radiant bride whose glowing visage has the ability to make a thousand lamps look dull in comparison. It is thereby not surprising that every bride –to-be dreams of acquiring the aforementioned glow so that her wedding day is etched in her memory and that of her loved ones as a day when she looked ethereal. And thus in order to achieve this heart-stopping radiance, it is imperative for her to incorporate a skin-brightening regimen weeks or even months in advance. Furthermore, if this regimen includes regular administration of Selfieme-10X, then there is no doubt that on her big day her skin will sparkle and she will look like a million bucks!
What Is Selfieme-10X & Why Should You Use It?
Selfieme-10X is an organic product which is brought to our doorsteps straight from the lush green environs of Bagdara Farms. This product is enriched with an abundance of curcumin, an ancient Indian spice which has been used since time immemorial as a medicine to cure skin ailments as well as a cosmetic to enhance skin quality.
- You may have heard of the traditional home remedy called ‘ubtan’ that is generously applied all over a bride in an attempt to exfoliate and purify her skin so that all the dead skin cells are polished off. At the core of this age-old remedy is nothing else but our magic spice – Curcumin!
- Curcumin is known for its antioxidant properties which help in reducing the toxicity of the skin and stabilize its pH balance. Hence, regular application of Selfieme-10X will result in a texturally smoother and in general healthier skin.
- This truly miraculous product is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and can be used by one and all. The antiseptic property of curcumin helps in warding off any skin infections and inflammations and soothes existing maladies like acne and eczema.
- To add to this, the fact that Selfieme-10X is 100% organic and contains no chemicals is simply the proverbial cherry on the cake. Since it is a natural product, there are no harmful side effects that one needs to watch out for. In short, Selfieme-10X is just the miracle that every bride is looking for to make her D-day the most special day of her life.
5 Ways To Use Selfieme-10X For A Perfect Wedding Glow:
A tablespoon of Selfieme-10X can be mixed with a dollop of milk cream, sandalwood powder, gram flour (besan) and a few drops of almond oil or olive oil to form a smooth paste. This can be applied all over the face and the neck. The pack should be kept on for 15 minutes before being washed off with lukewarm water.
- Mix a tablespoon of Selfieme-10X with sandalwood powder, almond powder and milk and apply it all over the face and neck. Keep the pack on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water to instantly get supple skin.
- Selfieme-10X can be blended with yogurt, sandalwood powder, rose water and a bit of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) and applied all over the face and neck. After about 15 minutes the pack should be washed off with lukewarm water to get smoother, exfoliated skin in minutes.
- Oily skin can be treated with a pack that contains Selfieme-10X, sandalwood powder and rose water. After keeping this pack on for 10 minutes, it should be washed off to unveil an oil free skin that looks fresh like a daisy.
- To treat sensitive skin, a simple pack consisting of Selfieme-10X, lemon juice and milk should be gently applied all over the face and neck and then washed off after 10-15 minutes.
- Selfieme-10X can also be used along with aloevera to soothe existing redness or itchiness caused by preexisting acne or eczema.
Precaution – Anything consumed in excess is bad for health. Even though Selfieme-10X is 100% natural and organic, it should be used in moderation to see best results. Any Selfieme-10X pack should be first tested on a small patch of skin before applying it to other parts of the body.
Click here for more details : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29035818